Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Dear Internet,

In honor of the season I have made my album, The Antikythera Mechanism, a gift for you. For today and tomorrow it is priced at $0 (as a name your own price sale) on our bandcamp page. If you already have the album do please feel free to share this link with anyone you think might like the music. You can even send it as a gift through bandcamp.

If you haven't got the album already, go get it! It's free! Because I like you!

But make sure to do it before the end of the day tomorrow (that is, Christmas, for those of you who celebrate it) because on the 26th I will once again be surrounded by the fires of avarice and will demand your filthy lucre in exchange for my music once again! I gotta make a living, you know. :)

But still: go to the link below and grab the music. And if you feel compelled to send me a message telling me what you think about it I would appreciate that, too!

Take care, drive safe, and give someone you love a hug from me.

Cheers!
Nathaniel


No comments:

Post a Comment