Monday, December 21, 2015

A gift on the darkest time of the year.

Dear Interwebs,

Because I love you all and it's the season and all that …

I'm making my entire discography available on Bandcamp for FREE!

Today and tomorrow, to celebrate the darkest hours of the year I have my albums (on Bandcamp, that is) available as a "set your own price" download. If you already have my albums do please feel free to share this link with anyone you think might like it. You can even send it as a gift through Bandcamp.

I will be setting the prices back to normal at the end of the day on Tuesday (the 22nd) so act fast! Share widely! And I hope to see you at one of our many shows next year!

Take care, drive safe, and give someone you love a hug from me.

https://nathanieljohnstone.bandcamp.com/

2 comments: